PDA

View Full Version : Dish Network DV3 (Model 3100)

George Stamatis
July 22nd 03, 05:06 AM
Hello Everyone:

Does anyone know a way to make an illegal card for the following
system satellite "Dish Network DV3 (Model 3100)" or even a software with
That has the Numbers that we have to put in or something like that ??

You can post here or send me an e-mail in private.

Thankx in Advance,

George

--------------------
Remove the word "SPAM" from my e-mail address in order to work.
All SPAM'S received will be traced and sent to their Internet Providers for
investigtion.
--------------------

abqdoe
July 22nd 03, 06:24 PM
George Stamatis > wrote in message >...
> Hello Everyone:
>
> Does anyone know a way to make an illegal card for the following
> system satellite "Dish Network DV3 (Model 3100)" or even a software with
> That has the Numbers that we have to put in or something like that ??

You should learn to use Google, and start by "thinking" in the correct
terms. If what you want to do is to "break the law", I doubt that
anyone is going to provide you assistance. If on the other hand,
you're wanting assistance with testing your system, then perhaps
you'll find assistance.

Gary Tait
July 23rd 03, 05:41 PM
On 22 Jul 2003 09:24:38 -0700, (abqdoe) wrote:

>George Stamatis > wrote in message >...
>> Hello Everyone:
>>
>> Does anyone know a way to make an illegal card for the following
>> system satellite "Dish Network DV3 (Model 3100)" or even a software with
>> That has the Numbers that we have to put in or something like that ??
>>

>You should learn to use Google, and start by "thinking" in the correct
>terms. If what you want to do is to "break the law", I doubt that
>anyone is going to provide you assistance. If on the other hand,
>you're wanting assistance with testing your system, then perhaps
>you'll find assistance.

To be clear, you want to ask for help "testing" your system if you
witch to steal programming, as that is one of the thing programming
thieves call it.