HomeCinemaBanter

HomeCinemaBanter (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/index.php)
-   UK sky (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Sky+ box? (http://www.homecinemabanter.com/showthread.php?t=22481)

Jomtien September 17th 04 08:37 AM

SkyTech wrote:

the +160 will be 299 at cheapest offer

Nice to see Sky paying attention to my suggestions.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/yvnsy
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.co.uk/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)

Gareth September 17th 04 08:25 PM

"SkyTech" wrote in message
the +160 will be 299 at cheapest offer

sky+ will become available free in certain circumstances

£300 is a bit much when I consider the £10 per month subscription for Sky +
features.

Oh well, procrastinate some more....

Gareth.

Zero Tolerance September 18th 04 02:15 PM

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:37:12 GMT, Jomtien wrote:

SkyTech wrote:

the +160 will be 299 at cheapest offer

Nice to see Sky paying attention to my suggestions.

Because of course there's NO possibility that they would have made
that decision themselves, without reference to you?

:-)