Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 1.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RobertJM
Forum: UK sky November 8th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 4
Posted By RobertJM
Sky+ broken ?

"Turbohat" wrote in message
Bizare this.

Just now went to check my planner and it was empty. The anytime button was
missing....
Forum: UK sky September 5th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 1
Posted By RobertJM
sky+switching to widescreen on its own

"keith" wrote in message
Is there some new software or is this a fault:
My Sky + (used with a big 4:3 TV) keeps switching to...
Forum: UK sky August 31st 07, 07:38 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 3
Posted By RobertJM
OT - DVD cabinets

Or back them all up on to one of these , I have an earlier version of one.

http://www.tvix.co.kr/Eng/products/M3100U.aspx

--
RobertJM

"David Wright" wrote in...
Forum: UK sky August 22nd 07, 11:10 AM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 10
Posted By RobertJM

"Ranger" wrote in message
I've got the 12 month 14.99 per month subscription with Setanta. It's
up in September...
Forum: UK sky July 24th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 17
Posted By RobertJM
Will sky join in the price war

"steeler" wrote in message

"Brian McIlwrath" wrote in message
Forum: UK sky July 23rd 07, 10:11 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 17
Posted By RobertJM
Will sky join in the price war

"Sean Black" wrote in message
In article , tim
Forum: UK sky June 30th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 16
Posted By RobertJM
Price increase in announced in latest magazine.

"Mike Henry" wrote in message
In , "PS" wrote:

38...
Forum: UK sky June 24th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 24
Posted By RobertJM
Is this TV Ok for Sky HD??

"Mr Muffin Top" no.spam wrote in message
I like the look of this

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/plasma-tv/th42px70cab/index.htm

And would use...
Forum: UK sky June 14th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 20
Posted By RobertJM
What to watch now?

Just noticed they've started repeating Deadwood, Mon 12.25AM.
Excellent series, though strong language:), I'm sure you'll manage to catch
up.

--
RobertJM
Forum: UK sky May 3rd 07, 07:57 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky

"alrafter" wrote in message
Can anyone tell what "indie" as in the "indie" channel stands for. I
thought...
Forum: UK sky April 24th 07, 12:55 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 9
Posted By RobertJM
All recordings deleted

"Beck" wrote in message
Got up this morning to find the Sky+ box in standby (new eco measures?)
and anytime added to my planner.

What...
Forum: UK sky April 9th 07, 12:48 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 3
Posted By RobertJM
Sky Freesat

Thanks for the answers guys,

They have a 135* voucher to use up at Currys/Dixons so they were going to
order through them. I just couldn't remember whether the standard Sky box
had 2 tuners, one...
Forum: UK sky April 8th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky
Replies: 30
Posted By RobertJM
Losing the Sky+ ?10 fee

"Nigel Barker" wrote in message
On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 09:49:30 +0000 (UTC), Brian McIlwrath
Forum: UK sky April 8th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 3
Posted By RobertJM
Sky Freesat

My parents are thinking about getting Sky's Freesat.
I have had Sky+ for a while now and can't remember whether the FreeSat (I
presume it's the same as the normal Sky equipment), has two tuners to...
Forum: UK sky March 23rd 07, 04:20 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 5
Posted By RobertJM
Setanta Premiership Footie

"Sean Black" wrote in message
Reading on another forum that Setanta will be charging 15 per month
(minimum 12...
Forum: UK sky March 20th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 108
Posted By RobertJM
Sky 'auto standby' to roll out from today

"Steve Bosman" wrote in message
On Mar 20, 9:49 am, "Ed" wrote:
The boxes will go to...
Forum: UK digital tv March 20th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 107
Posted By RobertJM
Sky 'auto standby' to roll out from today

"Steve Bosman" wrote in message
On Mar 20, 9:49 am, "Ed" wrote:
The boxes will go to...
Forum: UK sky February 27th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 4
Posted By RobertJM
Sky cables embedded in walls

wrote in message

Sky cables embedded in walls

I am having my new home refurbished at the moment and...
Forum: UK sky January 7th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 39
Posted By RobertJM
SKY rip us all off! King Kong pin protected (proper post)

wrote in message
Finally got to watch King Kong last night, it was actually a really
good film!

Ty for the...
Forum: UK sky January 1st 07, 08:32 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 39
Posted By RobertJM
SKY rip us all off! King Kong pin protected (proper post)

wrote in message
So after all this time King Kong comes to sky movies two. And they
decide to show it on...
Forum: UK sky October 11th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 9
Posted By RobertJM
sky+

wrote in message

Does that mean that I can't get a Freesat card for my Sky+ box, that
allows
recording.

Forum: UK sky August 19th 06, 04:32 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 21
Posted By RobertJM
HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

"Bernardo Gui" wrote in message