Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Pharoah Khufu Radio Show by Milton Reid
http://news.ifmo.ru/en/science/photonics/news/7731/ This recent article caught my attention. John Legon, if you are tuned in would you care to comment. Enjoy your articles on subject of Giza geometry.
Today 01:53 AM
by Milton Reid Go to last post
0 1 UK digital tv
Lidl clock with indoor outdoor thermometers. by Andrew[_6_]
On 22/01/2019 18:30, R. Mark Clayton wrote: On Tuesday, 22 January 2019 09:04:37 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote: I have a gripe with a clock similar to this which talks, but the talking only says the degrees, not the decimal point amount, Its a kind of semi integer temperature. When I got it it...
Yesterday 08:10 PM
by R. Mark Clayton[_2_] Go to last post
1 2 UK digital tv
Status 65536? by Scott[_4_]
I sent a friend a text a few days and have received no reply (this sometimes happens with texts!). I see details show 'status 65536'. I tried to Google this but could not understand a word of the explanation. Does this mean the message is undelivered?
Yesterday 07:59 PM
by Andrew[_6_] Go to last post
6 19 UK digital tv
OT: running time of singles by [email protected]
On Tuesday, 22 January 2019 20:21:29 UTC, Scott wrote: While cataloguing my singles, I have noticed that the older ones tend to show running time and newer ones do not (not universally true). Is there a reason why this might be? I thought it might have occurred when radio stations...
Yesterday 06:21 PM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
2 3 UK digital tv
running time of singles by Brian Gaff
Singles to me mean 45rpm vinyl. What do you mean? Brian -- ----- -- This newsgroup posting comes to you directly from... The Sofa of Brian Gaff... Blind user, so no pictures please Note this Signature is meaningless.!
Yesterday 06:18 PM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
5 6 UK digital tv
OT: Lidl clock with indoor outdoor thermometers. by Martin[_3_]
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 22:03:45 GMT, Pamela wrote: On 14:38 21 Jan 2019, Martin wrote in : On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 13:30:44 +0000, Andrew wrote: On 21/01/2019...
Yesterday 05:20 PM
by Martin[_3_] Go to last post
0 1 UK digital tv
OT: Lidl clock with indoor outdoor thermometers. by Martin[_3_]
On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:52:13 GMT, Pamela wrote: On 11:45 21 Jan 2019, Martin wrote in : The one with the coloured display. It looks like somebody near by has bought one too. I am getting the...
Yesterday 05:18 PM
by Martin[_3_] Go to last post
0 1 UK digital tv
OT: eBay feedback by David Woolley[_2_]
On 22/01/2019 21:09, Scott wrote: I thought of that but it wasn't free postage and 'item description' is the only aspect I can comment on. I wanted to comment on condition, packaging and delivery but it seem I cannot. Unless I am missing something, the vote is rigged! The star system has...
Yesterday 01:56 PM
by Mark Carver[_2_] Go to last post
3 4 UK digital tv
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8