Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: High definition TV January 30th 14, 05:22 PM Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Vizio TruVolume working backwards!!??

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:16:49 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Same issue here!! W/o srs true volume, it works fine. Very annoying.

Huh?
Forum: High definition TV January 30th 14, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
See comments section. New TV ?

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:32:36 -0200, Shadow wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CMEN95U

;)

You all seem to miss the point. Read the comments of the buyer!
Forum: High definition TV July 29th 13, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
External drive for DVR

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:52:51 -0500, wrote:

If I install an external drive on a DirecTV system, can I somehow move
the movies already saved on the internal drive to the external...
Forum: High definition TV July 26th 13, 05:52 AM Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
External drive for DVR

If I install an external drive on a DirecTV system, can I somehow move
the movies already saved on the internal drive to the external drive?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4