Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
DTT Radio (Radio 4) by Chris Holmes
Hi All, We are having trouble getting to Mornington Crescent via our Youview box. I had a quick google which seemed to suggest that R4 was the same mux as BBC1 and BBC2. Is this the case? In which case perhaps we need to do a retune (maybe with the plug pulled out for some of the time)?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 09:41 AM
by Jeff Layman[_2_] Go to last post
15 133 UK digital tv
Programmes not recorded by Jeff Layman[_2_]
Looks like the curse of "Edge of Tomorrow" has struck again (see my post of 14/12)! Last night we ere watching it on the Panasonic PVR. Everything seemed fine - no problem with playback. But in the background while we were watching the film things were not fine. The PVR didn't record the last...
Today 09:04 AM
by Jeff Layman[_2_] Go to last post
2 13 UK digital tv
OT: Arithmetic question by NY
This little arithmetic question is doing the rounds on Facebook. What is the answer to 6 / 2(1+2) where "/" was written as the division sign in the original question. I think there are two possible answers: one if you apply a rule strictly and the other if you opt for gut instinct.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 11:17 PM
by brightside Go to last post
65 116 UK digital tv
BBC launches consultation on TV licence fee for over-75s by Java Jive[_3_]
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46274054 "BBC launches consultation on TV licence fee for over-75s The BBC is launching a consultation period to decide how licence fees for over-75s should be paid for. They are currently financed by a government-funded scheme, which is due to end...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 07:46 PM
by Peter Duncanson Go to last post
93 317 UK digital tv
Failed Public Eye link again by Jeff Layman[_2_]
After posting about this about 3 weeks ago, who forgot that a new series started yesterday and didn't start a new series link? I missed the first episode of the final series. So it looks like TPTV don't read emails sent to them, or don't appear to pay any attention if they do. :-( --
Yesterday 05:32 PM
by tim...[_2_] Go to last post
6 83 UK digital tv
Is eastenders in SD? by Andy Burns[_12_]
No, I didn't think so. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46521700 They're claiming the expensive new set is to allow recording it in HD!
Yesterday 11:17 AM
by Andy Burns[_12_] Go to last post
6 54 UK digital tv