Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 13.80 seconds.
Forum: Satellite dbs May 22nd 17, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Using US Direct TV equip/account in Tijuana Mexico

On Friday, April 27, 2001 at 1:10:44 PM UTC-5, Daniel Barnes wrote:
I would like to set up an account in the US and set the equipment up in a
condo I have in Tijuana. Is this doable?

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1