Showing results 1 to 25 of 146
Search took 10.97 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Krustov
Forum: UK digital tv September 5th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 22
Posted By Krustov
Moving the sky box

uk.media.tv.misc
For example: John Smith
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:36:09 +0100

Only a moron like "John I installed my own Sky dish, Me! Smith", would
Forum: UK sky September 5th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 22
Posted By Krustov
Moving the sky box

uk.media.tv.misc
For example: John Smith
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:36:09 +0100

Only a moron like "John I installed my own Sky dish, Me! Smith", would
Forum: UK sky September 3rd 08, 11:56 AM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.media.tv.sky
Replies: 96
Posted By Krustov
Goodbye Sky Onc, Hello Sky1

uk.media.tv.misc
Zero Tolerance
Wed, 03 Sep 2008 10:42:14 GMT

This discussion is about the BBC

Do people who work for the bbc always travel first...
Forum: UK digital tv August 12th 08, 05:56 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 41
Posted By Krustov
Digital TV for Residential Care Homes

uk.tech.digital-tv
Tony
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:21:33 +0100

I'm a little surprised at the insults when I had already said that I
didn't understand.

Welcome to...
Forum: UK digital tv August 10th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 19
Posted By Krustov
Freesat query!

uk.tech.digital-tv
Steve
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 05:35:54 -0700 (PDT)

New to the group and hope this is the right place to...
Forum: UK digital tv August 4th 08, 01:07 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 0
Posted By Krustov
Star Trek Voyager trailer on Virgin 1

uk.media.tv.misc
jimbairn
Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:53:20 GMT

With Voyager now on Virgin how many channels has it appeared on now?

Virgin...
Forum: UK digital tv August 3rd 08, 06:59 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 15
Posted By Krustov
Outputs from Sky digital box?

uk.tech.digital-tv
Java Jive
Sun, 03 Aug 2008 18:24:20 +0100

FreeSatFromSky has no Hard Disk Recording or High Definition, both
are...
Forum: UK digital tv July 29th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.tv.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Krustov
Sci-Fi +1 currently FTA

uk.media.tv.misc
Brian W
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:22:46 +0100

Currently receiving Sci-Fi +1 FTA on my Nova card with DVB Viewer

11623H, 27500, 2/3....
Forum: UK sky July 29th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.tv.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Krustov
Sci-Fi +1 currently FTA

uk.media.tv.misc
Brian W
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:22:46 +0100

Currently receiving Sci-Fi +1 FTA on my Nova card with DVB Viewer

11623H, 27500, 2/3....
Forum: UK digital tv July 28th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 12
Posted By Krustov
DTT reception - from perfect to unwatchable

uk.tech.digital-tv
larkim
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 02:14:04 -0700 (PDT)

Any ideas as to where to start? Freesat may be an option,...
Forum: UK digital tv July 26th 08, 02:06 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 3
Posted By Krustov
My aerial's sick

uk.tech.digital-tv
Bob Moore
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:01:32 +0100

Been having sudden problems with digital break-up on my system.

Eventually...
Forum: UK digital tv July 22nd 08, 04:26 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 18
Posted By Krustov
sky freesat - in every single home

As a promotional idea .

How about picking a small town or village somewhere in the uk and
install a sky freesat system in every single home for a promotional
price of 50 instead of the usual 150...
Forum: UK sky July 22nd 08, 04:26 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 17
Posted By Krustov
sky freesat - in every single home

As a promotional idea .

How about picking a small town or village somewhere in the uk and
install a sky freesat system in every single home for a promotional
price of 50 instead of the usual 150...
Forum: UK digital tv July 19th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 22
Posted By Krustov
Sky Freesat and Pay-Once-Watch-For-Ever?

uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Murray
18 Jul 2008 22:05:35 GMT

NOTE no mention of you needing a telephone line.

so why ask if Virgin...
Forum: UK digital tv July 18th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 22
Posted By Krustov
Sky Freesat and Pay-Once-Watch-For-Ever?

uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:11:15 +0100

Now can someone tell me if/why I would also need a telephone line with
POWF and/or "Freesat from...
Forum: UK digital tv July 18th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 22
Posted By Krustov
Sky Freesat and Pay-Once-Watch-For-Ever?

uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:19:56 +0100

The 75 option also requires the sky box to be plugged into the phone
line for a year .

I...
Forum: UK digital tv July 18th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 22
Posted By Krustov
Sky Freesat and Pay-Once-Watch-For-Ever?

uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul Murray
18 Jul 2008 15:53:51 GMT

They are betting that a substantial proportion of people will either
forget to...
Forum: UK digital tv July 18th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 22
Posted By Krustov
Sky Freesat and Pay-Once-Watch-For-Ever?

uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:23:11 +0100

Also, what is this "standard Sky box" they talk about? I have a legacy
analog TV with a set-top box...
Forum: UK digital tv July 17th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 27
Posted By Krustov
Aerial cost

uk.tech.digital-tv
Steve Terry
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:04:37 +0100

My sister needs a new outdoor aerial because her loft one does not work
for digital.
Forum: UK digital tv July 16th 08, 07:33 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 27
Posted By Krustov
Aerial cost

uk.tech.digital-tv
tim.....
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:23:23 +0100

My sister needs a new outdoor aerial because her loft one does not work for
digital.

Forum: UK digital tv July 16th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 28
Posted By Krustov
Freesat is it selling to Joe Public?

uk.tech.digital-tv
slinky
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:04:40 +0100

I'm going to get it when Five and more radio stations join!

Why...
Forum: UK digital tv July 15th 08, 03:48 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 28
Posted By Krustov
Freesat is it selling to Joe Public?

uk.tech.digital-tv
Commander Gideon
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:23:37 +0100

Is Joe Public going for Freesat, does not look to be when in a shop I'm
Forum: UK digital tv July 15th 08, 12:55 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 28
Posted By Krustov
Freesat is it selling to Joe Public?

uk.tech.digital-tv
David
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:31:03 +0100

Is Joe Public going for Freesat, does not look to be when in a shop I'm
wondering if it a...
Forum: UK digital tv July 12th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 11
Posted By Krustov
Music channels on sky freesat

www.jpgimage.co.uk/full.php?image=1185

I count 15 of them .

As its been about 25 years since i was a teen - i have to ask the
question - does anybody actually watch these music channels ? .
Forum: UK digital tv July 7th 08, 10:26 AM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 80
Posted By Krustov
freesat v sky freesat

uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns
Mon, 07 Jul 2008 08:34:08 +0100

A bit like Krusty then, 'cos a 6502 is a processor not a co-processor and
you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 146