Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 5.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tufnell Park
Forum: UK digital tv August 21st 19, 03:58 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 33
Posted By Tufnell Park
Nothing worth bothering about on tv

On 21/08/2019 14:52, Brian Gaff wrote:
I'm not sure they would be in depth enough explaining doping and the
different diffusion techniques etc.
Brian

In that case youtube.com is probably...
Forum: UK digital tv August 21st 19, 03:49 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 33
Posted By Tufnell Park
Nothing worth bothering about on tv

On 21/08/2019 14:33, Brian Gaff wrote:
I'm too much of a scrooge to subscribe for Telly stuff myself, If there was
a family with diverse interests, then fine but for me, nah..
I also feel...
Forum: UK digital tv August 21st 19, 03:19 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 33
Posted By Tufnell Park
Nothing worth bothering about on tv

On 20/08/2019 20:47, Brian Gaff wrote:
I just realised its been over a month since I even bothered to listen to tv,
despite reading the listings of the terrestrial channels, its all rubbish,
Forum: UK digital tv December 10th 18, 08:05 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 19
Posted By Tufnell Park
TOT Nativity play

On 10/12/2018 18:42, Graham. wrote:
INFANT SCHOOL CHRISTMAS MEMORY
It was the Nativity play. Parents and grandparents filled the hall. I
was one of the Three Kings. I had to wear a hood that...
Forum: UK digital tv June 5th 18, 04:32 PM Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Replies: 51
Posted By Tufnell Park
Batery Technical Question

On 05/06/2018 12:09, Jeff Gaines wrote:

I use a laptop most of the time and the battery is starting to run down
quicker and quicker.

I have a theory (but not enough technical expertise...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5