Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Martin Frost me at invalid stanford daht edu
Forum: Tivo personal television March 2nd 15, 07:33 PM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 6
update, was: sometimes transferring just dies partway through...

danny burstein writes:

In bilz2765 writes:

Every so often when I try using TiVo Transfer
with my Mac, only part...
Forum: Tivo personal television November 15th 14, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 0
programming IR sequences in TiVo Slide Pro remote

I have a new Roamio Pro. It comes with a remote that uses RF instead
of IR to talk to the TiVo, and that's great.

That remote, however, is not a "learning" remote that can be
programmed to...
Forum: Tivo personal television June 21st 14, 07:41 AM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 6
Romeo Pro

"QN" writes:

Setup was faster than with TIVOs from the past. In about 4 hours I was
fully operational with the entire ten day scheduled loaded. Years ago it
Forum: Tivo personal television August 26th 13, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 2
the new "Roamio" line of TiVos: can we still transfer from them?

danny burstein writes:

With my current TiVo HD I have numerous options for transferring
the stored tv programs from the TiVo onto another system. The easiest
is via the...
Forum: Tivo personal television August 8th 12, 10:21 AM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 2
disable progress bar?

Eddie Grove writes:

I dislike the progress bar that pops up when you fast-forward.

A few years ago I read a message here by Jerry Boyle where he said

"If the...
Forum: Tivo personal television October 24th 11, 08:24 AM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 4
TIVO Elite

"QN" writes:

The online Season Pass Manager does not list or transfer manual season
passes. They have to be done manually on the new DVR.

What's a manual season...
Forum: Tivo personal television August 23rd 09, 03:24 AM Posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
Replies: 2
TiVo Transfer not finding my TiVo

For a couple of years, I have used TiVo Transfer (from Toast 8) to
copy programs from my TiVo Series 2 to my Mac.

For some months now, though, TiVo Transfer has not detected the TiVo
on the network....
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7