Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
LG 40UH630V TV set. by Alaric[_2_]
I have encountered a problem with my abovementioned TV receiver in that when I try to stream Aljazeera I get a screen message stating "An HTTP error occurred while getting : http://apps.aljazeera.net/lge/index.php". This affects only Aljazeera and I can receive All 4, Amazon Prime etc. I am not...
Yesterday 09:58 PM
by Andy Burns[_12_] Go to last post
7 10 UK digital tv
Put a date on this! by Bill Wright[_3_]
LOOKING TO THE FUTURE The introduction of new equipment and techniques into the BBC Television Service is a continuing process, unspectacular perhaps in many instances, but always aimed at providing an improved service to the public. The quality both of pictures and sound has been steadily...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 07:14 PM
by Tweed[_2_] Go to last post
11 29 UK digital tv
Great British Railway Journeys - sound out-of-sync by Jeff Layman[_2_]
My recordings of this week's two episodes of Great British Railway Journeys have had the sound way out of sync. Usually this can be "fixed" by stopping playback and starting it again, but not this time. I think sound was leading picture, but it can be quite difficult to tell sometimes, and the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 03:25 PM
by Marland Go to last post
13 48 UK digital tv