Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
New BBC soap by Bill Wright[_3_]
THE RIGGERS An exciting new BBC drama for daytime TV! Starting soon on BBC1! Following on in the footsteps of ‘Doctors’, the new series will have social justice and gritty story lines at its heart. The cast members were of course all chosen on talent grounds alone, but by lucky chance the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 09:12 AM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
26 41 UK digital tv
Looks like I managed to find the cause of 4g getting into the Ch 62and Ch 64 modulators.... by [email protected]
I have a bank of ten analogue modulators so that all of the CCTV cameras are viewable on all TV sets in the house. All this is combined with Freeview, Freesat, dab and fm. For sometime I had been plagued with tyre track interference of digital origin on Ch 62 and 64 regular as clockwork every late...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 09:01 AM
by Ian Jackson[_7_] Go to last post
14 43 UK digital tv
Proms problem by Jim Lesurf[_2_]
Just to alert people to an unexpected and unfortunate change... A while before the first of this year's Proms the max available audio rate for the BBCs TV iPlayer streams has gone down from 320k aac to 128k aac. Note that the *radio* streams remain available as 320k aac, but not currently the TV...
Today 08:41 AM
by alan_m Go to last post
3 10 UK digital tv
BBC switch mid program by Bob Latham
That was a first for me. I was watching the documentary on BBC4 about the space shuttle and must have been 20 minutes into it and suddenly with warning or explanation it flips that out and shoves tennis doubles on. Thanks BBC. They seem to be doing all they can to make me have the deepest contempt...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 08:22 AM
by Ian Jackson[_7_] Go to last post
155 152 UK digital tv