Old August 21st 19, 11:35 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
John Hall[_2_]

Default Nothing worth bothering about on tv

In message , Brian Gaff
writes
I just realised its been over a month since I even bothered to listen
to tv, despite reading the listings of the terrestrial channels, its
all rubbish, well to me it is. Have I changed or is it that I'm getting
a life?

I think it's the usual mid-summer lull. TV stations tend not to schedule
their best programmes for a time of year when audiences are down owing
to holidays and to people engaging in more outdoor pursuits.
--
John Hall
"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come