Old August 21st 19, 01:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andrew[_6_]

Default Nothing worth bothering about on tv

On 21/08/2019 10:35, John Hall wrote:
In message , Brian Gaff
writes
I just realised its been over a month since I even bothered to listen
to tv, despite reading the listings of the terrestrial channels, its
all rubbish, well to me it is. Have I changed or is it that I'm
getting a life?

I think it's the usual mid-summer lull. TV stations tend not to schedule
their best programmes for a time of year when audiences are down owing
to holidays and to people engaging in more outdoor pursuits.

There is always the GP practice fly-on-the-wall on C5 where you
could use your imagination to guess how bad (or trivial) the complaint
is.