Old August 21st 19, 03:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Nothing worth bothering about on tv

Yes full of bits already seen on 2 most of the time.
Besides if its not got AD these days I don't really bother.
Spoiled I suppose.

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 20:47:20 +0100, "Brian Gaff"

wrote:

I just realised its been over a month since I even bothered to listen to
tv,
despite reading the listings of the terrestrial channels, its all rubbish,
well to me it is. Have I changed or is it that I'm getting a life?

Tried BBC 4?
--

Martin in Zuid Holland