Old August 21st 19, 03:25 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

Default Nothing worth bothering about on tv

On 21/08/2019 12:19, Andrew wrote:
On 21/08/2019 09:41, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 20:47:20 +0100, "Brian
wrote:

I just realised its been over a month since I even bothered to listen to tv,
despite reading the listings of the terrestrial channels, its all rubbish,
well to me it is. Have I changed or is it that I'm getting a life?

Tried BBC 4?

+1

Jim Al-Kalili's series on inventions is rather good, though
the credits say PBS and not BBC.

snip
I tuned into BBC4 last night to watch how to see a Black Hole, only to
find it had been replaced by repeats of Peaky Blinders.

P*ss-ups and Breweries come to mind!

Jim