Old August 21st 19, 03:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Nothing worth bothering about on tv

I'm sure that has been on before and I'm not sure if it has AD or not. It
may have, but a lot of such programs are now below my attention level as
they are often done for the Tonka Toy generation.

He look here is how a laser works.... Yawn.

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 21/08/2019 09:41, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 20:47:20 +0100, "Brian Gaff"

wrote:

I just realised its been over a month since I even bothered to listen to
tv,
despite reading the listings of the terrestrial channels, its all
rubbish,
well to me it is. Have I changed or is it that I'm getting a life?

Tried BBC 4?

+1

Jim Al-Kalili's series on inventions is rather good, though
the credits say PBS and not BBC.

Without sight, listening to tv sound channels must be a last
resort for most people.