Old August 21st 19, 03:33 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Nothing worth bothering about on tv

I'm too much of a scrooge to subscribe for Telly stuff myself, If there was
a family with diverse interests, then fine but for me, nah..
I also feel that for us older folk who have enquiring minds there is a
tendency for many programs to be simply retreads of better but older
alternatives we have seen. I think there may well be a need for more
technical programming. Maybe there is something like this on Youtube but
sadly not much audio description on that.
I'd like a very detailed look into semiconductor design and manufacture,
or how polymer batteries are made, or perhaps more technical descriptions of
the data collected in space missions.

"Tufnell Park" wrote in message
On 20/08/2019 20:47, Brian Gaff wrote:
I just realised its been over a month since I even bothered to listen to
tv,
despite reading the listings of the terrestrial channels, its all
rubbish,
well to me it is. Have I changed or is it that I'm getting a life?
Brian

I'm sure you're not the only person to think that, i rarely watch
terrestrial channels theses days.