Old August 25th 19, 04:39 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Extortionate price for freesat

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 19:18:34 +0100, Andy Burns

Andy Burns wrote:

lid wrote:

BT Vision ?

STB that can receive/record freeview, or stream BT programmes over the
internet ... probably killed off by newer BT TV boxes

But they were promising it over their aerial.

Yes, it can receive via an aerial, or stream over broadband.

The advert you posted, and to which I replied, was *only* for Freeview
aerial fitting.

"For a one-off charge, our experts can erect a new aerial which we
guarantee will offer you 100% reliable TV viewing from Freeview, BT
Vision and any terrestrial TV service on the market."

I've no idea why a PVR or broadband came into the discussion. It
wasn't in the advert.

http://www.freeviewdigitaltvaerial.co.uk