Old August 25th 19, 06:06 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Unsteadyken

Default Extortionate price for freesat

In article ,

Roderick Stewart says...

It's a Freeview PVR and an internet streaming device all in one box,
presumably with the intention of making it less confusing than two
separate boxes, but having said that, the only person I know who's got
one is thoroughly confused by it, and I find it confusing too when I
try to help. The menu system is not very intuitive, and the Freeview
and internet sections respond at vastly different speeds.

I've had BT Youview for several years; and find that it is a doddle to
operate with clear and simple menus. Far better than the Tonka toy multi
colored confused mess served up by Sky and Virgin.

Beauty is in the eye etc.

--
Ken