Old August 26th 19, 10:48 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Extortionate price for freesat

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 16:52:26 +0100, Andy Burns

The advert you posted

sintv posted it, I merely corrected a typo.

and to which I replied, was *only* for Freeview aerial fitting
I've no idea why a PVR or broadband came into the discussion. It
wasn't in the advert.

it was *you* who first asked about BT Vision (having quoted it from the
advert) which is a freeview PVR (and also a broadband TV streaming device)

My point was that the advert promised BT Vision *through their
aerial*. It did not say that another device was needed.