Old July 22nd 12, 01:09 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
SW[_3_]

Default Sky Sports

"Paul Hyett" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 at 18:28:33, SW wrote in
uk.media.tv.sky :

"Paul Hyett" wrote in message

Are Sky having one of their free sports weekends, as I just accidentally
turned to a Sports channel & found it unscrambled?

They are indeed. The sports HD channels are free for the weekend as well
if you have an HD box, even if you don't have an HD subscription! Shame
there's no football on...

After yesterday, it's a shame there *was* cricket on...
--
Paul 'Charts Fan' Hyett

What I do find strange is that there's no cycling on! Team Sky have
dominated the Tour de France because they have a fantastic team, including
of course the overall winner, so why aren't they showing it?

Steve