Old March 17th 06, 01:24 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky

Default sky want the frak?

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:24:15 +0000, Bob Sherunkle
wrote:

On the other hand, it does seem to me that he is probably mistaken. I
can't and won't put it any stronger than that.

I totally understand the point you're making, Bob, and it's a good one
- but the fact remains that if a channel is cuing their end credit
squeeze by other means (perhaps even manually) and if those squeezing
devices are downstream of the adverts (which admittedly not all of
them are) then it can happen. I have seen it occur. As I say, it is
rare, and the particular configuration which could make it possible
may well also be rare. But I am not mistaken - I have seen it happen.