Service Menu

Old November 15th 04, 11:35 AM
Ed

Default Service Menu

Sorry, but mt grundign digibox is reluctant to offer me the service
menu. It is still 4, 0, 1 isnt it?
Old November 16th 04, 06:36 AM
Paul Hyett

In uk.media.tv.sky on Mon, 15 Nov 2004, AlexM wrote :
On 15 Nov 2004 03:35:39 -0800, someone purporting to be
(Ed) wrote:

Sorry, but mt grundign digibox is reluctant to offer me the service
menu. It is still 4, 0, 1 isnt it?

services, 4, 0, 1, select

Don't look at the sreen just press the above combination.

What difference does looking at the screen make - the box doesn't know
whether you are or not!
--
Paul 'US Sitcom Fan' Hyett

Old November 16th 04, 09:16 PM
Graham

How can you be sure it doesn't.

.if you are not looking?

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old November 17th 04, 11:38 PM
Paul K Hudson

(Ed) wrote:

Sorry, but mt grundign digibox is reluctant to offer me the service
menu. It is still 4, 0, 1 isnt it?

services, 4, 0, 1, select

Don't look at the sreen just press the above combination.

What difference does looking at the screen make - the box doesn't know
whether you are or not!
--
Paul 'US Sitcom Fan' Hyett

Because if you're looking at the screen instead of the keypad you might hit
the wrong button, but the screen won't tell you that?

PKH

Old November 18th 04, 08:19 AM
Tumbleweed

(Ed) wrote:

Sorry, but mt grundign digibox is reluctant to offer me the service
menu. It is still 4, 0, 1 isnt it?

services, 4, 0, 1, select

Don't look at the sreen just press the above combination.

What difference does looking at the screen make - the box doesn't know
whether you are or not!
--
Paul 'US Sitcom Fan' Hyett

Because if you're looking at the screen instead of the keypad you might
hit the wrong button, but the screen won't tell you that?

PKH

Also because if you look at the screen some of the numbers dont correspond
to a menu choice so there is no point, the screen doesnt change when you
push some of the numbers, so it can only confuse.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com