Classic FM TV, has it gone from sky

Old December 14th 07, 08:29 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Jim[_6_]

Default Classic FM TV, has it gone from sky

It used to be on 359 I think but it seems to have done a runner, anyone know
if it's gone of air or anything?

TIA

Old December 14th 07, 10:00 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

Jim wrote:

It used to be on 359 I think but it seems to have done a runner, anyone know
if it's gone of air or anything?

TIA

It's certainly not there and yet I can see no notice to say it has
gone... oh, hang on, there's a discussion here

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s...php?p=20039465

"Classic FM TV is indeed run by Open Access on behalf of Gcap. With
Classic FM TV being removed from the list and Omusic TV appearing, I
would assume that Classic FM TV is closing and will be replaced by
Omusic."

this was posted on 11/12/07

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look
Old December 14th 07, 10:11 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

Paul Heslop wrote:

Jim wrote:

It used to be on 359 I think but it seems to have done a runner, anyone know
if it's gone of air or anything?

TIA

It's certainly not there and yet I can see no notice to say it has
gone... oh, hang on, there's a discussion here

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s...php?p=20039465

"Classic FM TV is indeed run by Open Access on behalf of Gcap. With
Classic FM TV being removed from the list and Omusic TV appearing, I
would assume that Classic FM TV is closing and will be replaced by
Omusic."

this was posted on 11/12/07

I also just spotted someone asking about it on the Virgin newsgroups
and support saying it goes off the air on the 15th.

Old December 26th 07, 10:54 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
grant fraser

yep it seems to have change from classical tv to some kind
of Omusic i don't know what O stands for it basically seems the same but
reinvented to please the main stream audience.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/11536694.aspx
Old December 27th 07, 01:57 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

grant fraser wrote:

yep it seems to have change from classical tv to some kind
of Omusic i don't know what O stands for it basically seems the same but
reinvented to please the main stream audience.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/11536694.aspx

just following the trend I guess
Old December 27th 07, 07:48 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Hyett

In uk.media.tv.sky on Thu, 27 Dec 2007, grant fraser wrote :

yep it seems to have change from classical tv to some kind
of Omusic i don't know what O stands for it basically seems the same but
reinvented to please the main stream audience.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/11536694.aspx

Just a change of name.

They're still playing exactly the same kind of music, though now casual
sky-guide users won't immediately realise what it's about.
--
Paul 'Charts Fan' Hyett
Old December 27th 07, 01:30 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Zero Tolerance

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 07:48:59 GMT, Paul Hyett
wrote:

They're still playing exactly the same kind of music, though now casual
sky-guide users won't immediately realise what it's about.

Perhaps the title is intended to echo the "Oh! Music!" response of a
viewer surprised by finding a music channel that actually plays music,
when everyone knows that in the music section of the EPG is intended
for non-stop Pimp My Ride and other such material..

Old August 5th 08, 10:45 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Christine Lily Davies

First Classic FM has gone, now today I find Omusic not on channel 359??? It
wasn't as good as Classic FM but still liked some of it. Now what do we do?
I have the cd's but it is nice to see the singers as well.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/11536694.aspx
Old August 5th 08, 05:55 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Hyett

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 at 17:45:48, Christine Lily Davies
wrote in uk.media.tv.sky :

First Classic FM has gone, now today I find Omusic not on channel 359??? It
wasn't as good as Classic FM but still liked some of it. Now what do we do?

Try 369 - all the music channels have changed numbers.
--
Paul 'Charts Fan' Hyett

Classic first post Les &/or Claire UK digital tv 4 November 1st 04 10:34 AM
Classic BBC3 Steve UK digital tv 29 February 28th 04 08:29 PM
Classic BBC3 Steve UK digital tv 0 February 16th 04 07:47 PM
ESPN Classic sharon dimaria Satellite tvro 4 September 29th 03 03:03 PM
ESPN Classic sharon dimaria Satellite tvro 0 September 29th 03 04:58 AM