Sad news and the hedge

Old August 25th 19, 01:50 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Sad news and the hedge

On 25/08/2019 09:51, Jim Lesurf wrote:

What you wrote above particularly affected me because when I was able to do
some gardening I took particular care to arrange the part of the garden
near the living room window had flowers almost all year round so she could
see them when unable to go out or see anyone. Having things flowering,
seeing the birds, etc, can be a real tonic for how someone feels.

Yes. I had Hil's bed positioned so she could see the garden.

Old August 26th 19, 03:37 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Terry Casey[_2_]

Bill, I often read out some of your posts to my wife but I've
chickened out with this as I know I'll never be able to get to
the end. I'll give her a copy instead.

It is a delightful story and must have been very difficult to
write under the circumstance. Lke everbody else, I know how
you must be grieving and that there is nothing we can do to
help.

We grow up knowing that we are not immortal but that doesn't
stop it hurting when the inevitablre happens.

I hope the hedge and trees continue to thrive as a permanent
reminder of what a fantastic wife Hil was to you.

--

Terry

---
https://www.avg.com

Old August 26th 19, 08:26 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 26/08/2019 15:37, Terry Casey wrote:

Bill, I often read out some of your posts to my wife but I've
chickened out with this as I know I'll never be able to get to
the end. I'll give her a copy instead.

It is a delightful story and must have been very difficult to
write under the circumstance. Lke everbody else, I know how
you must be grieving and that there is nothing we can do to
help.

We grow up knowing that we are not immortal but that doesn't
stop it hurting when the inevitablre happens.

I hope the hedge and trees continue to thrive as a permanent
reminder of what a fantastic wife Hil was to you.

Thank you. I plan to tend the hedge with great care!

Old August 27th 19, 08:41 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Kellerman

On 23/08/2019 17:44, Bill Wright wrote:

Soon what had been sparse and barren was almost solid green. Four nests
appeared, so together we watched the birds come and go, right through
until the last day came, and she died in my arms.

Bill

Please accept my condolences.
Dave
--
Blow my nose to email me
Old August 28th 19, 10:12 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tony sayer

In article ,
Terry Casey scribeth thus

Bill, I often read out some of your posts to my wife but I've
chickened out with this as I know I'll never be able to get to
the end. I'll give her a copy instead.

It is a delightful story and must have been very difficult to
write under the circumstance. Lke everbody else, I know how
you must be grieving and that there is nothing we can do to
help.

We grow up knowing that we are not immortal but that doesn't
stop it hurting when the inevitablre happens.

I hope the hedge and trees continue to thrive as a permanent
reminder of what a fantastic wife Hil was to you.

Well put Terry
--
Tony Sayer

Sad news Robin[_10_] UK digital tv 43 August 29th 19 01:21 AM
Another sad story Bill Wright UK digital tv 50 February 10th 07 02:03 AM
Poll: Would buying one of these make me sad? Andy F Batter UK home cinema 30 August 23rd 04 02:15 PM
Poll: Would buying one of these make me sad? Andy F Batter UK home cinema 0 August 15th 04 11:42 AM
Voom is near doom 1,627 customers total!!! financial report released sad Dan the fan High definition TV 24 March 12th 04 05:04 PM