Missing Amy Fitzpatrick (16)

Old July 21st 08, 11:49 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
HELPFINDAMY

Default Missing Amy Fitzpatrick (16)

My name is Christopher Fitzpatrick

My Daughter Irish Girl Amy Fitzpatrick has been missing since
01/01/2008 from
Spain. I need everyone's help to spread Amy's appeal poster far and
wide

If you are going on holidays please LOOK out for my daughter

For a copy of the poster please visit www.bebo.com/helpfinda

Please sign there petition for a European Alert System for when a
child goes missing

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/A...NOW/index.html

www.bebo.com/helpfinda

www.bebo.com/alertsystem

www.amyfitzpatrickmissing.com
email:

PLEASE REPOST THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS

The missing digital channels really weren't missing Ray K High definition TV 5 January 15th 08 03:20 PM
Missing The Ads Mark H UK sky 6 September 23rd 06 09:27 PM
Missing Mux Robert Cook UK digital tv 4 December 19th 04 02:48 PM
Missing CSI ric Satellite tvro 0 November 13th 03 06:54 AM
Missing CSI ric Satellite tvro 0 November 13th 03 06:54 AM