Sky card

Old July 30th 08, 03:36 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky

Default Sky card

Have just moved and I used to get channel 5 on my ftv sky card (dark
blue with yellow house) - moved from Scotland to England, can get
bbc1/2 etc but no channel 4 or 5 - The epg is there but I get a
message to call sky.

Any ideas ?

I have removed the card and reset the box but dont even get channel 4
or 5.

Box is a Pace
Old July 30th 08, 03:51 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky

How long is it since you used this card? Smartcards not used for a few weeks
can lose authorisation and require up to 72hours to revive!

About 6 months, so do I just leave the box on and the message "call
sky tv for upgrade"will go away?