Sci-Fi +1 currently FTA

Old July 31st 08, 01:00 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.tv.misc
Lee

Default Sci-Fi +1 currently FTA

"Brian W" wrote in message
Currently receiving Sci-Fi +1 FTA on my Nova card with DVB Viewer

11623H, 27500, 2/3. Channel is labelled as '54011'

Doubt it will last, but hopefully this is winding up Sky!

Also found Sci Fi as well as Sci Fi +1 and a lot of other FTA that wasn`t
there before }

Fortec Star Passion - HD.
Humax Foxsat - HD

Lee.

Old August 1st 08, 06:20 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.tv.misc
Brian W

"Lee" wrote in message

"Brian W" wrote in message
Currently receiving Sci-Fi +1 FTA on my Nova card with DVB Viewer

11623H, 27500, 2/3. Channel is labelled as '54011'

Doubt it will last, but hopefully this is winding up Sky!

Also found Sci Fi as well as Sci Fi +1 and a lot of other FTA that wasn`t
there before }

Fortec Star Passion - HD.
Humax Foxsat - HD

Lee.

Sci Fi is now encrypted again :-(
Hallmark +1 still FTA at the moment though

Old August 1st 08, 09:38 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.tv.misc
Lee

"Brian W" wrote in message

"Lee" wrote in message

"Brian W" wrote in message
Currently receiving Sci-Fi +1 FTA on my Nova card with DVB Viewer

11623H, 27500, 2/3. Channel is labelled as '54011'

Doubt it will last, but hopefully this is winding up Sky!

Also found Sci Fi as well as Sci Fi +1 and a lot of other FTA that wasn`t
there before }

Fortec Star Passion - HD.
Humax Foxsat - HD

Lee.

Sci Fi is now encrypted again :-(
Hallmark +1 still FTA at the moment though

Yes Brian, i was quite looking to watching a couple of films that i had
earmarked ...

Oh well...

Lee.

Old August 1st 08, 11:15 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.tv.misc
Brian McIlwrath

In uk.media.tv.sky Brian W wrote:

: Doubt it will last, but hopefully this is winding up Sky!

Cannot see why! It is (was now!) excellent advertising for them!