recording probs

Old July 30th 08, 10:44 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
STEPHEN

Default recording probs

Hi in my planner, its stuck on record, its highlighted permanently on red.
When I press the yellow button to delete the programme it goes back to red
and its back to the way it was before. How do I delete it permatley, or is
there a way that I can permatley delete everything in my planner and star
again. I have checked the book but no luck there though

TIA

Old July 31st 08, 09:04 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

STEPHEN wrote:

Hi in my planner, its stuck on record, its highlighted permanently on red.
When I press the yellow button to delete the programme it goes back to red
and its back to the way it was before. How do I delete it permatley, or is
there a way that I can permatley delete everything in my planner and star
again. I have checked the book but no luck there though

TIA

Stephen, the first thing to try is to pull the plug on your machine.
Leave it off for a minute or so then plug it back in and see how
things go. There are ways to do what you ask but hopefully this will
help you fix it without having to completely re-do everything.

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look

Old July 31st 08, 11:37 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

STEPHEN wrote:

so just take the plug out of its socket for a min or so

thanks Paul

ste

let us know if it works mate

Old August 4th 08, 10:52 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

STEPHEN wrote:

sorry I am late, yes it works and it works very good as well

Cool, mate. Huh, not long after this there was a storm and we had
nothing on either of our sky boxes. couldn't even watch the recordings
on sky+!

Old August 6th 08, 10:38 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

STEPHEN wrote:

bugger hey and its summer, wait till winter kicks in

:O) They had to strip the wires and replace one of the boxes, hey ho

Digihome PVR probs BORG UK digital tv 1 November 5th 06 04:09 PM
Freeview probs. sPoNiX UK digital tv 17 November 7th 05 05:47 PM
Probs with my Sony telly Marky P UK digital tv 19 November 2nd 05 11:58 AM
Channel 4 Probs Jase UK digital tv 2 January 11th 05 10:40 AM
Sony DTT Probs Tullyhubbert UK digital tv 9 November 30th 04 12:24 AM