channel 888

Old August 15th 08, 06:04 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
The dog from that film you saw

Default channel 888

what the hell !?
is it some kind of trick? - why spend money on airing that?

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....
Old August 15th 08, 10:16 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

The dog from that film you saw wrote:

what the hell !?
is it some kind of trick? - why spend money on airing that?

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....

um... what?
--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look
Old August 16th 08, 09:16 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
The dog from that film you saw wrote:

what the hell !?
is it some kind of trick? - why spend money on airing that?

--

um... what?
--

well....
this newsgroup is uk.media.tv.SKY

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....

Old August 16th 08, 09:25 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
A.N. Onymous Esq

"The dog from that film you saw" wrote in
message ...

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
The dog from that film you saw wrote:

what the hell !?
is it some kind of trick? - why spend money on airing that?

--

um... what?
--

well....
this newsgroup is uk.media.tv.SKY
and i mention channel 888.
did you look?

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....

No - I think he means the "that fly...... is your magic wand...." bit

Old August 16th 08, 10:32 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

The dog from that film you saw wrote:

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
The dog from that film you saw wrote:

what the hell !?
is it some kind of trick? - why spend money on airing that?

--

um... what?
--

well....
this newsgroup is uk.media.tv.SKY
and i mention channel 888.
did you look?

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....

nah, me machine was doing two recordings.

Old August 16th 08, 10:33 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

"A.N. Onymous Esq" wrote:

"The dog from that film you saw" wrote in
message ...

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
The dog from that film you saw wrote:

what the hell !?
is it some kind of trick? - why spend money on airing that?

--

um... what?
--

well....
this newsgroup is uk.media.tv.SKY
and i mention channel 888.
did you look?

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....

No - I think he means the "that fly...... is your magic wand...." bit

Nope I really meant the 888 thingy as I couldn't check it out.

Old August 16th 08, 11:18 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky
The dog from that film you saw

"A.N. Onymous Esq" [email protected] wrote in message

um... what?
--

well....
this newsgroup is uk.media.tv.SKY
and i mention channel 888.
did you look?

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....

No - I think he means the "that fly...... is your magic wand...." bit

if that was the case, it means he's not seen one of the most wonderful films
in the history of the world ever.

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....