VGA to HDTV

Old July 10th 03, 03:26 AM

Default VGA to HDTV

I believe that you could use a simple pass through for vga cable to RGB component video.
I've seen these on ebay if you don't want to make your own. The sync goes along with the
green signal I believe and the resolution would only work for 640x480 @60hz and maybe
the higher equiv if your hdtv does 1080p. I doubt your tv does 1080p because I don't think its
common.