So how much do you actually use cable video on demand

Old July 9th 03, 08:04 PM

Default So how much do you actually use cable video on demand

I use the VOD often when there is content I want to watch. I think it is pointless for VOD
renting of movies and things that you can get on DVD. The only thing that I'm interested in
would be episode based watching. The content availible at a time seems very limited, but if
that is going to be the case then the rate at which the content is updated and replaced is also
too slow. I've had digital cable for two months now and the original episodes from when I signed
up are still there and have yet to be extended with more episodes or even replaced with different
episodes. So I would say that they need to increase the episodes of current content about a
factor of five and update more often about every two weeks. They also need more series
from the networks they have on VOD and ad VOD from networks that don't have any VOD.
For example Scifi and Fox. So I think that they need to increase the the variety of series and
the episodes from the current series and update acording to the level of selection.