Reply: STILL UNANSWERED WHY comcast is sending NON-HD material at 1080i?

Old July 15th 03, 07:38 PM

Default Reply: STILL UNANSWERED WHY comcast is sending NON-HD material at 1080i?

I think you misunderstood my I put "STILL UNANSWERED" I wanted people to know that the
replies to my post were questions and not answers. I wanted to make sure that people didn't
skip over the post because it had been replied to and renamed it so it would be new for the
next morning.

Old July 15th 03, 10:07 PM
eNo

netguy wrote in message
m...
I think you misunderstood my I put "STILL UNANSWERED" I wanted people to

know that the
replies to my post were questions and not answers. I wanted to make sure

that people didn't
skip over the post because it had been replied to and renamed it so it

would be new for the
next morning.

It's STILL ANNOYING.

--
eNo
"Why am I here?"

Old July 16th 03, 02:48 PM
Charles Tomaras

netguy wrote in message
m...
I think you misunderstood my I put "STILL UNANSWERED" I wanted people to

know that the
replies to my post were questions and not answers. I wanted to make sure

that people didn't
skip over the post because it had been replied to and renamed it so it

would be new for the
next morning.

Here's a reply with an answer for you. You should have purchased a real HDTV
set, not a 4x3 digital television with HDTV in the middle. You are the one
who has gone awry from the HDTV standard yet you want to blame Comcast for
properly transmitting HDTV signals on channels clearly identified and
marketed as HD channels.