No Program Guide-Nothing in TO DO

Old May 7th 04, 01:52 AM
Mark P.

Default No Program Guide-Nothing in TO DO

Humm... Couple of days ago I notice Directivo missed a few Season
passes. Very few programs in the Guide. Most say "to be announced".
To Do list has nothing scheduled.
I rebooted. Anybody know what's up? It just don't work no mo.

Mark P.

rockville md na terra solsys orion arm....
Old May 7th 04, 02:12 AM
Mark P.

On Thu, 06 May 2004 23:52:56 GMT, Mark P. touched
these keys:

Humm... Couple of days ago I notice Directivo missed a few Season
passes. Very few programs in the Guide. Most say "to be announced".
To Do list has nothing scheduled.
I rebooted. Anybody know what's up? It just don't work no mo.

Mark P.

rockville md na terra solsys orion arm....

Follow up.....
I just notice that I had a scheduled phone in coming up in
minutes. That went well. Now the program guide is back to normal but
the To Do list still has a ton of programs but they are listed as
"nothing scheduled".
The last update was April 27. I guess the reboot and phone call
woke it up.
I am hoping that the To Do list will update in the next couple of
hours. Damn...I missed a lot of stuff.