BBC radio "Live Restart" on Android?

Old December 6th 18, 09:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Pamela

Default BBC radio "Live Restart" on Android?

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on December 20, 2018.

Is there a Android app for BBC radio which supports "Live Restart"? I
mean the feature where you can restart the current radio broadcast.

At the moment, on iPlayer Radio on Adroid you have to wait until the
current programme has finished if you want to start again from the
beginning.

If I use my Android browser I can play live Radio 4 and th web page
allows me to go back, go forward or restart but it's a bit fiddly to
use.

Android TV boxes? Kenny UK digital tv 5 November 26th 16 10:39 PM
+"BBCi" +"freeview" +"radio" +easily? FCS UK digital tv 0 July 23rd 07 11:52 PM
radio 7 Five Live, Five Live Extra, One word grandadjohn UK digital tv 1 June 5th 06 07:51 PM