Do not complain about the winter

Old December 30th 10, 02:58 AM
renedd renedd is offline
Banned

Default Do not complain about the winter

Do not complain about the winter is so ruthless, floating down the lonely sky air max, the heart is still a silent expression of warm tales, moments when everything just disappeared, I can only close my eyes and watch the snow season Limo Mo. I stretched out a little cold, cold hand Juqi snow, the dream abruptly found scattered in the fine footsteps of snow in the diverted way back. And when I Lanzhu eyes with both hands when opening again, but to see scattered air max 2012 blowing in front of a piece of land. I think this may be the winter to leave my memory. Ai the elegant gift of snow in winter, snow was scattered to escape the cold lonely, and I, like you, let snow take my words to tell you.

As bleak, as frivolous, loose scattered fall, fluttering triumphantly, a long stretch, because I think of you, looks a little sad, a piece of a loss, a piece of elegance in the heart, floating. Inexplicable persistence of the way to go, all the air max 247 to look back. Marching white, and then imagine a window, which reflects the warmth from the sun. Fillip to hang around, looking back the past, she explains a dream, suddenly mottled. Conditions such as alcohol, light drinking is drunk, missing waves. Read one: Flower in the Mirror, are like a dream, like every autumn for spring branches. Water months, fantasy or fog, night two of Acacia read shadow. See mountains from afar, MO understand green Mao Tsui, trance, silent, silence, such as sleep, drunk fans at the present no harm. Quiet path, Hsiao jordan retro Court, while the rich sills, purdah hospital who do not read? This worries people I.

nakan complain dust. Drunk, intoxicated, children who come down End of the World Who knows? The world end of the shape ups hard to find. Sing the song: White dyed a blue eyebrow, in this noisy bustling, crazy who is flying in the desert? Who's portrayed as the eternal moment of a smile? Palm brushed fleeting, even in the years after, it is a permanent pen, writing a heartbroken and lonely section of ecstasy. With the snow, with their sleep, herring birds, over and over Tee Sang, over the melancholy. Dream thousand turn back, smoke and dust cleared, fingertips. Su-hand side has incense, nike shox deliver buried months, any black hair flying. Snow falling in the snow screen, hope see you leisurely face, the clear figure, a touch of residual strings. Hands reebok easytone milk, warm and wanton imagine.