Best Price For Series 2 80 Hour With Price Drop?

Old February 3rd 04, 03:01 AM
zippychimp

Default Best Price For Series 2 80 Hour With Price Drop?

Anywhere online cheaper than $299 including S&H?

Any incentives out there if you buy a lifetime subscription besides
the silly doll they offer you on www.tivo.com?

Thanks, I am getting ready to take the plunge and want to find the
best deal that is current on the web!