It's that conversation again.

Old June 12th 19, 06:43 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default It's that conversation again.

Yes very much so, I'd have fainted if my purchases were supposed to cost
that. I recall that Legal and General would insure many domestic appliances
on the contents insurance of your house for a lot less.

wrote in message
So 7 pounds a month for ten years is 840 quid.....

That's an expensive dishwasher...... :-)