SOT: Have I got no news for you

Old June 12th 19, 11:45 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Java Jive[_3_]

Default SOT: Have I got no news for you

On 11/06/2019 15:18, Jeff Gaines wrote:

And I was pointing out that we don't measure the outcome of votes
against the whole electorate but against those who vote.

Nobody was saying otherwise.

On the basis
we¬* use a majority voted for Brexit.

A majority of the people who voted, voted for Brexit.

Old June 13th 19, 08:43 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Gaines

On 12/06/2019 in message Java Jive wrote:

On 11/06/2019 15:18, Jeff Gaines wrote:

And I was pointing out that we don't measure the outcome of votes
against the whole electorate but against those who vote.

Nobody was saying otherwise.

On the basis we¬* use a majority voted for Brexit.

A majority of the people who voted, voted for Brexit.

Well done, you've finally understood.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.
Old June 13th 19, 06:52 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Java Jive[_3_]

On 13/06/2019 08:43, Jeff Gaines wrote:

On 12/06/2019 in message Java Jive wrote:

A majority of the people who voted, voted for Brexit.

Well done, you've finally understood.

As you know very well, I understood all along.