Test

Old January 30th 19, 05:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Gaines

Default Test

Apologies, I know this is the wrong place, but I have posted 3 replies to
Bill Wright re speed tests and they have all disappeared, where are they?

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.
Old January 30th 19, 05:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Gaines

On 30/01/2019 in message Jeff
Gaines wrote:

Apologies, I know this is the wrong place, but I have posted 3 replies to
Bill Wright re speed tests and they have all disappeared, where are they?

Testicles, my fault, I managed to flag it "ignore".

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

5.1 test files here xrongor Home theater (general) 3 September 29th 03 01:58 AM
Test badger Home theater (general) 0 September 13th 03 04:06 PM
DVD or CD with 80Hz test signal? Andy Bates Home theater (general) 4 September 13th 03 08:32 AM
Test message--disregard Karl T. Thurber, Jr. Home theater (general) 0 August 21st 03 03:28 PM
Beta Test Opportunity for Utah (Wasatch Front Residents) Michael Fine Home theater (general) 0 August 1st 03 02:01 AM