laser levels

Old February 3rd 19, 05:24 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default laser levels

On 03/02/2019 15:10, Java Jive wrote:
On 03/02/2019 14:41, Indy Jess John wrote:
On 03/02/2019 14:28, Bill Wright wrote:
On 03/02/2019 14:18, Java Jive wrote:

Any constructive suggestions as to how I can accomplish this reasonably
accurately will be gratefully received.

Also, 7m is quite a long run for a continuous fall.* If one end is
right up against the tiles (or slates), the other end is going to be
quite a distance below.* Is there any scope for a V configuration with
the downpipe near the middle?

The downpipe has to be not more than about 1m from the far end, as any
further in it would be above the porch roof, and anyway, that's where
the soakaway is.

I'd think 40mm fall would be plenty for 7 metres.

Old February 3rd 19, 05:27 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 03/02/2019 15:17, Woody wrote:

Actually the recommendation is 1:600 so for a 7m run the drop end to end
would only be 1.5cm or about ½inch in real money.

I'd say that was a minimum. You don't want the rainwater dawdling or it
will drop debris. Also, when there's a deluge you want fast flow
(although the limit in reality is often the drainage).