LIVE SNOOKER at last!

Old April 27th 04, 09:00 AM
Nigel Barker

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:46:48 +0100, "Brendan DJ Murphy"
wrote:

Yes. I checked earlier today and it was identical to the live match on BBCi

However, I did notice the other day that it was about 2 frames behind earlier in the week.

That could be the pause live TV function of Sky+ kicking in:-)

--
Nigel Barker
Live from the sunny Cote d'Azur

Switching between live and recorded on a DirecTivo? wkearney99 Tivo personal television 2 April 6th 04 04:17 PM
Watching live & DirecTiVo changes the channel! hbaker[email protected] Tivo personal television 94 January 29th 04 11:22 PM
Live pause problems >{daZza} UK sky 7 January 29th 04 10:43 AM
Disable 'Revert to Live TV' Timeout? Ryan Kawailani Ozawa Tivo personal television 11 November 28th 03 08:05 PM