Best Directv HD DVRs for purchase?

Old September 9th 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs
Rick

Default Best Directv HD DVRs for purchase?

Can anyone recommend 2-3 Directv HD DVR receivers that I might
purchase?

I want to avoid the 2 year commitment and I'm not sure which units to
start considering. I mostly just want a Directv HD DVR for watching
NFL football.

Thank you,

Rick
Old September 9th 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.dbs

Rick wrote:
Can anyone recommend 2-3 Directv HD DVR receivers that I might
purchase?

I want to avoid the 2 year commitment and I'm not sure which units to
start considering. I mostly just want a Directv HD DVR for watching
NFL football.

Thank you,

Rick

The best one out there is the HR24, but buying it
won't remove the two year commitment. Besides, I
don't thing you want to pay the purchase price.
If you get it online for around $200, it's a lease.

Chip

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB