TiVo Roamio & WIFI

Old August 7th 14, 01:36 AM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
riserman

Default TiVo Roamio & WIFI

Looking at Tivo's website for information about the basic Roamio and it
appears that the days of getting the program schedule from a phone line
are long over. But I'm not sure how the schedule is sourced now. Tivo
says it can use "wireless" -- does this mean bluetooth or WIFI?

Thanks for your answer.

riserman
Old August 7th 14, 01:42 AM posted to alt.video.ptv.tivo
bilz2765

On 8/6/2014 7:36 PM, riserman wrote:
Looking at Tivo's website for information about the basic Roamio and it
appears that the days of getting the program schedule from a phone line
are long over. But I'm not sure how the schedule is sourced now. Tivo
says it can use "wireless" -- does this mean bluetooth or WIFI?

Thanks for your answer.

riserman

Wireless.
I do not have a rj11 port for phone connection either.

---