Sky+ first year's warranty nearly up

Old November 15th 03, 08:37 AM
Jomtien

Keith Porter wrote:

Then you pursue them in court. That's what courts are for. The "small
claims" procedure is designed for this.

But before you go to court, contact Trading Standards. They were very
helpful when I had a problem with my Sky+ modem just out of the 12
months warranty. They pursued Sky for me and got the repair paid for
along with some rebate on my subscription for the trouble caused.

Indeed, though the threat of going to court will usually have the same
effect. You rarely actually have to go to court.

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/tez5
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.co.uk/
----
Only the truth as I see it.