Payment Plans SkyHD???

Old April 11th 06, 05:33 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky

Default Payment Plans SkyHD???

Ok i have sky+ and would luv sky HD but i was wondering does anyone know if
sky do a payment plan where you can pay each month with your sky bill, not
HP though. I can afford the 30 deposit but at the moment struggling with
the rest. yes i could put so much money away each moth till i have the 269
but that will take months and i want it now, greedy i am

Dave

Old April 11th 06, 05:49 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky

"Dragon" wrote in message
. uk...
Ok i have sky+ and would luv sky HD but i was wondering does anyone know
if sky do a payment plan where you can pay each month with your sky bill,
not HP though. I can afford the 30 deposit but at the moment struggling
with the rest. yes i could put so much money away each moth till i have
the 269 but that will take months and i want it now, greedy i am

Not that I am aware of.
You have to pay the full price.

However, other retailers who sell Sky boxes independently may offer
different payment options

Loz

Old April 11th 06, 07:14 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky

"Dragon" wrote in message
. uk...
Ok i have sky+ and would luv sky HD but i was wondering does anyone know
if sky do a payment plan where you can pay each month with your sky bill,
not HP though. I can afford the 30 deposit but at the moment struggling
with the rest. yes i could put so much money away each moth till i have
the 269 but that will take months and i want it now, greedy i am

Dave

You can't afford the 269 but already shelled out thousands for a HD TV?

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Old April 11th 06, 08:01 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"Dragon" wrote in message
. uk...
Ok i have sky+ and would luv sky HD but i was wondering does anyone know
if sky do a payment plan where you can pay each month with your sky bill,
not HP though. I can afford the 30 deposit but at the moment struggling
with the rest. yes i could put so much money away each moth till i have
the 269 but that will take months and i want it now, greedy i am

Dave

You can't afford the 269 but already shelled out thousands for a HD TV?

since when did a HD ready tv cost 'thousands' ? (unless you wish it to)

--
Gareth.
A french man who wanted a castle threw his cat into a pond.

Old April 11th 06, 09:16 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky

"the dog from that film you saw" wrote
in message ...

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"Dragon" wrote in message
. uk...
Ok i have sky+ and would luv sky HD but i was wondering does anyone know
if sky do a payment plan where you can pay each month with your sky
bill, not HP though. I can afford the 30 deposit but at the moment
struggling with the rest. yes i could put so much money away each moth
till i have the 269 but that will take months and i want it now, greedy
i am

Dave

You can't afford the 269 but already shelled out thousands for a HD TV?

since when did a HD ready tv cost 'thousands' ? (unless you wish it to)

Maybe not, but its like saying you bought a sports car but can't afford the
petrol!

Old April 11th 06, 10:03 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"Dragon" wrote in message
. uk...
Ok i have sky+ and would luv sky HD but i was wondering does anyone know
if sky do a payment plan where you can pay each month with your sky bill,
not HP though. I can afford the 30 deposit but at the moment struggling
with the rest. yes i could put so much money away each moth till i have
the 269 but that will take months and i want it now, greedy i am

Dave

You can't afford the 269 but already shelled out thousands for a HD TV?

sorry whom said i paid out thousands for a hd tv, i didnt mention that one
but, for the record we got the TV from the catalogue with all our cash back
money as we have been saving for that and it certainly wasnt thousands. The
damn catalogue doesnt doskyhd, shame

Old April 12th 06, 06:27 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:16:55 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

"the dog from that film you saw" wrote
in message ...

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"Dragon" wrote in message
. uk...
Ok i have sky+ and would luv sky HD but i was wondering does anyone know
if sky do a payment plan where you can pay each month with your sky
bill, not HP though. I can afford the 30 deposit but at the moment
struggling with the rest. yes i could put so much money away each moth
till i have the 269 but that will take months and i want it now, greedy
i am

Dave

You can't afford the 269 but already shelled out thousands for a HD TV?

since when did a HD ready tv cost 'thousands' ? (unless you wish it to)

Maybe not, but its like saying you bought a sports car but can't afford the
petrol!

or I have spent all my money on the sports car & now can't afford any petrol.

--
Nigel Barker
Live from the sunny Cote d'Azur

Old April 12th 06, 08:42 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.tech.tv.sky

"Dragon" wrote in message
. uk...
Ok i have sky+ and would luv sky HD but i was wondering does anyone know
if sky do a payment plan where you can pay each month with your sky bill,
not HP though. I can afford the 30 deposit but at the moment struggling
with the rest. yes i could put so much money away each moth till i have
the 269 but that will take months and i want it now, greedy i am

Dave

Why not wait after the early adopters have helped sky iron out the bugs (
and pay throught he nose in the process) and save yourself a packet in the
process?
If you hold on..who knows..maybe a year, six months Im sure not only will it
be a lot cheaper, but you might get a much broader choice of HD programming
to view....