Any Sky deals going?

Old August 18th 07, 11:22 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
Ed

Default Any Sky deals going?

Sky called twice whilst I was on holiday but left no message - anyone
had a call from them recently offering a half price deal, or ar they
still not on offer?

Old August 18th 07, 12:36 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
mick

"Ed" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sky called twice whilst I was on holiday but left no message - anyone
had a call from them recently offering a half price deal, or ar they
still not on offer?

As far as I know they have ditched the 50% deals (they were *too*
successful:-)). They`re pushing the sky+ thing now.

mick

Old August 18th 07, 03:39 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
Ed

On 18 Aug, 12:36, "mick" wrote:
"Ed" wrote in message

ups.com...

Sky called twice whilst I was on holiday but left no message - anyone
had a call from them recently offering a half price deal, or ar they
still not on offer?

As far as I know they have ditched the 50% deals (they were *too*
successful:-)). They`re pushing the sky+ thing now.

mick

I already have Sky plus, so I wondered what they might be flogging
this time. Perhaps its to tell me that the price is going up over 10%
in September (basic package to 17 from 15)

Old August 18th 07, 04:17 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
mick

"Ed" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 18 Aug, 12:36, "mick" wrote:
"Ed" wrote in message

ups.com...

Sky called twice whilst I was on holiday but left no message - anyone
had a call from them recently offering a half price deal, or ar they
still not on offer?

As far as I know they have ditched the 50% deals (they were *too*
successful:-)). They`re pushing the sky+ thing now.

mick

I already have Sky plus, so I wondered what they might be flogging
this time. Perhaps its to tell me that the price is going up over 10%
in September (basic package to 17 from 15)

Ouch! I ditched them when the offers stopped. The packages are waaaay
overpriced as they are.

mick

Old August 18th 07, 04:53 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
Ed

On 18 Aug, 16:17, "mick" wrote:
"Ed" wrote in message

oups.com...
On 18 Aug, 12:36, "mick" wrote:

"Ed" wrote in message

oups.com...

Sky called twice whilst I was on holiday but left no message - anyone
had a call from them recently offering a half price deal, or ar they
still not on offer?

As far as I know they have ditched the 50% deals (they were *too*
successful:-)). They`re pushing the sky+ thing now.

mick

I already have Sky plus, so I wondered what they might be flogging
this time. Perhaps its to tell me that the price is going up over 10%
in September (basic package to 17 from 15)

Ouch! I ditched them when the offers stopped. The packages are waaaay
overpriced as they are.

mick

Its about worth it to keep the kids quiet - but 200 a year is
pushing it.

Old August 19th 07, 09:57 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
John Russell

"mick" wrote in message

"Ed" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 18 Aug, 12:36, "mick" wrote:
"Ed" wrote in message

ups.com...

Sky called twice whilst I was on holiday but left no message - anyone
had a call from them recently offering a half price deal, or ar they
still not on offer?

As far as I know they have ditched the 50% deals (they were *too*
successful:-)). They`re pushing the sky+ thing now.

mick

I already have Sky plus, so I wondered what they might be flogging
this time. Perhaps its to tell me that the price is going up over 10%
in September (basic package to 17 from 15)

Ouch! I ditched them when the offers stopped. The packages are waaaay
overpriced as they are.

mick

Is a Rolls Royce overpriced? Lots of people think SKY is a good deal when
you consider how expensive it is now to say go to a live footy match or take
the family to the cinema.

It's human nature to say anything we can't afford is overpriced. Can I have
a Ferrari for the price of a Ford Focus?

Old August 19th 07, 10:20 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
Sofa - Spud

John Russell wrote:
"mick" wrote in message
"Ed" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 18 Aug, 12:36, "mick" wrote:
"Ed" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

You might be able to get an old one needing work for the price of a top
of the range Focus!
Old August 19th 07, 10:22 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
Ryan[_3_]

Can i have a Ford focus for my renault clio?!! LOL

"John Russell" wrote in message

"mick" wrote in message

"Ed" wrote in message
oups.com...

ups.com...

Old August 20th 07, 01:10 AM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
The Wizard

"John Russell" wrote in message

"mick" wrote in message

"Ed" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 18 Aug, 12:36, "mick" wrote:
"Ed" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Mclaren will probably sell you one at a quarter of the price ferrari sell
their overpriced plastic cr*p :-))

Old August 20th 07, 05:24 PM posted to uk.media.tv.sky,uk.media.tv.misc
George

Ryan wrote:
Can i have a Ford focus for my renault clio?!! LOL

....why does your Renault Clio want a Ford Focus?

--
George

Sky + deals? my large muppet UK sky 3 November 22nd 06 08:27 PM
Any deals on the HD DirectTiVo? Fred Bloggs Tivo personal television 5 October 12th 04 07:33 PM
Sky+ deals Jonathan UK sky 27 September 4th 04 09:19 AM
Sky sports - any deals tosh UK sky 8 March 24th 04 10:40 AM
Sky sports - any deals tosh UK sky 0 March 24th 04 08:57 AM