Taxpayers "just jealous" of Rich Tory Jew

Old May 23rd 09, 12:16 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.media.tv.sky

Default Taxpayers "just jealous" of Rich Tory Jew

http://www.anthonysteen.org.uk/files...nt46photo?.jpg
Anthony Steen next to a white guy.

Anthony Steen, the Tory grandee forced to step down because of his
expenses claims, has said his constituents were only angry with him
because they were jealous of his “large house”.

Mr Steen, the MP for Totnes in Devon, so infuriated David Cameron with
his defence of his expenses claims that the Conservative leader
threatened to withdraw the whip from him unless the backbencher
apologised.

Mr Steen claimed £87,729 over four years for a variety of services
including the care of 500 trees at his Devon property.

The MP said in an interview on Thursday lunchtime: “I think I behaved,
if I may say so, impeccably. I have done nothing criminal, that’s the
most awful thing, and do you know what it is about? Jealousy. I have
got a very, very large house. Some people say it looks like Balmoral,
but it’s a merchant house of the 19th century. ”

He continued: “What right does the public have to interfere with my
private life? None. Do you know what this reminds me of? An episode of
Coronation Street."

Old May 23rd 09, 11:10 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

sod off

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look
Old May 24th 09, 09:08 AM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.media.tv.sky
Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller

Jews are not racist - look at the government.

Old May 24th 09, 12:30 PM posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.media.tv.sky
Paul Heslop

Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller wrote:

Jews are not racist - look at the government.

there are racists in all societies.