PR - Open TV to release 'timeshift' Interactive TV functionality within the year

Old August 30th 04, 12:10 PM
NO LOGO

Default PR - Open TV to release 'timeshift' Interactive TV functionality within the year

http://logofreetv.org/?mode=campaign_news_read&i=160

http://logofreetv.org/

Old August 30th 04, 01:23 PM
Nick Humphries

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:10:42 +0000 (UTC), "NO LOGO"
wrote:

Open TV to release 'timeshift' Interactive TV functionality within the
year.

http://logofreetv.org/?mode=campaign_news_read&i=160

http://logofreetv.org/

Oh dear me...

====QUOTE====
LOGOFREETV warns that Sky Plus customers face this new menace.

The present supplier-customer model adopted by Sky is feudalistic. They are
the kings. The viewers are mere serfs who will be coralled and directed at the
command of their landloards.
====QUOTE====

Not in the least bit over-the-top... FFS why not just ditch Sky if you don't
like their terms and conditions? It's only TV...

| Nick Humphries -- -- http://www.egyptus.co.uk |
| ZX Spectrum stuff * Your Sinclair archive * Time-lapse weather MPEGs |
Old August 30th 04, 06:00 PM
Nige

news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...

**** OFF KNOBCHEESE

Old August 30th 04, 06:04 PM
Nige

"NO LOGO" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...

Open TV to release 'timeshift' Interactive TV functionality within the
year.

http://logofreetv.org/?mode=campaign_news_read&i=160

http://logofreetv.org/

What an arsewipe, ****s like you would moan about something else even if they did remove the logo's.

Just take it outside freak.

Old August 30th 04, 09:01 PM
Gordon Davie

Nige wrote:
"NO LOGO" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...

Open TV to release 'timeshift' Interactive TV functionality within
the
year.

http://logofreetv.org/?mode=campaign_news_read&i=160

http://logofreetv.org/

What an arsewipe, ****s like you would moan about something else even
if they did remove the logo's.

Like, for instance, misuse of apostrophes.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God"

Old August 30th 04, 09:07 PM
Dom Robinson

says...

"NO LOGO" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...

Open TV to release 'timeshift' Interactive TV functionality within the
year.

http://logofreetv.org/?mode=campaign_news_read&i=160

http://logofreetv.org/

What an arsewipe, ****s like you would moan about something else even if they did remove the logo's.

It's "logos", not "logo's".

Let's give it a go. Let all broadcasters turn off their logos for the next
year and we'll see what gets complained about next. I'll be happy when they're
gone.

Just take it outside freak.

Perhaps you're a retard who needs to be told what channel they're watching?

And when you've looked up 'retard' in the dictionary, you can carry on with
your sister and your strap-on fun.
--

Dom Robinson Gamertag: DVDfever email: dom at dvdfever dot co dot uk
/* http://DVDfever.co.uk (editor), http://LeilaniWeb.co.uk (editor),
Old August 30th 04, 09:47 PM
Ian F.

"Nick Humphries" wrote in message

Not in the least bit over-the-top... FFS why not just ditch Sky if you

don't
like their terms and conditions? It's only TV...

Exactly! Talk about over-dramatising - calm down, dears, it's TV!

Ian

Old August 30th 04, 10:08 PM
NO LOGO

Just to clarify that this is indeed the newsgroups for TV / Media /
Technology / Broadcasting and SKY.

http://logofreetv.org/

Old August 30th 04, 10:19 PM
Tricky Dicky

"Dom Robinson" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
says...

"NO LOGO" wrote in message
[...]

Have you not met Nige before, Dom? He's the resident misanthrope in
uk.media.dvd and provides endless amounts of fun with his banter

Tricky

Old August 30th 04, 11:18 PM
Nick Humphries

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:08:58 +0000 (UTC), "NO LOGO"
wrote:

Just to clarify that this is indeed the newsgroups for TV / Media /
Technology / Broadcasting and SKY.

And I'll clarify that this is a newsgroup, so expect replies you might not
agree with. If you don't want that to happen, stick to your website and your
forums so you can moderate to your taste.